An Easter egg hunt may bring to mind the popular holiday tradition of filling colorful plastic eggs with toys and candies and hiding them around the lawn for kids to find. However, this event is going to be much more interesting not just for kids but for your puppies too! Puppy Paws Salon and Spa, a pioneer in dog care and world-class dog boarding facilities, is offering “The Golden Egg Hunt” for your furry friends. During this fun event, you pet will hunt indoors and out for Easter eggs containing exactly the kinds of treats a dog would love!
There is also a costume contest for your dogs in which they can flaunt their Easter Sunday best. Don’t forget about our team of experts who provide complete grooming services to keep your dog looking great all year! If you’d like your dog to be a part of our egg hunt, book him for daycare or boarding over March 30th, 2018. The party starts at 10 a.m., and admission is only $10.
At Puppy Paws Salon and Spa, we are committed to providing care and comfort to not only our clients’ dogs but also animals in need of food, shelter and love. Thus, the best part of this event is that all proceeds will be contributed to the Pet Angels Rescue organization so that many other helpless animals can get the care that no animal should be without.
So, get your pet dogs ready for the extravaganza and enroll them with us. We offer the best dog boarding in Oklahoma along with an array of activities to help make your pet more active and fit. This Golden Egg Hunt will not just make you and your pets happy but will give you beautiful memories with your furry friend that will last forever.
Good health is a lot more important for you than wealth. This holds true for your pets too. Pets are the most loyal companions, and they bring out the best in us. They may be speechless creatures, but they have nurtured lifelong relationships with humans for ages. Loving your pet alone is not enough, but taking good care of them is also pretty important.
Your responsibility toward your pets increases manifold when you are away from them for vacations or business trips. Places that offer dog boarding in Oklahoma are the best options for your pets so that they are taken good care of even in your absence. This blog post helps you with some tips to ensure that your furry friends stay safe and happy when you are away.
- Choosing the right kennel is the first and foremost step that you need to take if you are planning to leave your pet at a dog boarding facility in Oklahoma. The right kennel is a perfect place to leave your dog, but it should have proper space to accommodate your pet along with its accessories. Moreover, the kennel should offer adequate space for animals to move around comfortably and provide appropriate safety measures. The facility providing such a service should be staffed with caring and attentive crew members who can keep the pets confined within congenial yet secure boundaries.
- Cleanliness and hygiene is the second-most important factor that should be kept in mind while choosing a facility for dog boarding in Oklahoma. The cages and kennels offered for your furry friends should be neat and tidy. They should be well ventilated and comfortable too. This will ensure that your pet doesn’t catch any illness while staying in a boarding facility.
- Boarding kennels should offer proper facilities for socializing and interacting with fellow pets. This will make your pet feel happy and keep it engaged. In addition, facilities offering dog boarding in Oklahoma should provide several means of fun and enjoyment for your pets as well as grooming and training activities.
- When you look for a place that offers pet boarding, you should choose one with better medical amenities and friendly crew members to make your furry friend feel at home. There should also be emergency arrangements in place to cover any crisis that may occur in your absence.
- Lastly, you should look for options in dog boarding in Oklahoma that are equipped with modern audio-visual aids so that you can keep an eye on your pet from anywhere and at anytime.
Dog boarding is a term that we all are well familiar with. It refers to a place where your furry friends find a temporary shelter when you are away from them. Dog owners often feel stressed about figuring out ways to look after their pets in their absence. There are plenty of businesses that not only offer dog boarding in Oklahoma but also keep your pet happy and active during its stay. Thus, it serves as a great substitute for hiring a pet sitter. However, businesses offering dog boarding need to keep their services updated to keep up the pace with the changing needs and preferences of dog owners.
This blog post offers five important tips for dog boarding service providers that will not just help in upgrading their services but will keep the pets that come in comfortable and happy. The tips are as follows:
Ensure Proper Drainage
Generally, dog kennels inside a dog boarding facility lack a proper system of drainage. The floors often become contaminated and dirty owing to the accumulation of food pieces, water and other debris. A raised-floor kennel makes cleaning the space easy and also allows for proper drainage.
Hire Devoted Staff and Use Smarter Tools
The most important asset for companies providing dog boarding services is their experienced and dedicated staff. An indispensable part of upgrading your dog boarding service is managing the cost of hiring newer employees and maintaining the current crew. Since the customers you are dealing with want their dogs to be pampered and well cared for more than anything else, it is quite important that you make sure to use good quality equipment and accessories.
Utilize the Space Properly
The growth of any business calls for offering a wide range of options to the customers. This makes your services not just flexible but more likable by Oklahoma dog owners. For instance, you can choose to install convenient devices like swivel feeders or large transfer doors. There are a lot of designs and setups that will make your services for dog boarding in Oklahoma awesome for pets.
Invest in Good Installation
Kennels providing dog boarding in Oklahoma can be updated to suit the needs of the dogs and provide them with more comfort and care. There are prudent manufacturers who provide easy installation of newer equipment in no time. Thus your investments in the latest kennel designs and setups will bring you more returns.
Try to Make the Environment Stress-Free
Stress can be as harmful for pet dogs as it is for humans. Pet lovers around the world today are focused on providing their pets with greater care and boarding in a stress-free environment. For this, not only do specially designed houses and private kennels prove helpful, but in addition, a lot of fun-filled activities also help keep your dog hale and hearty.