Most people unfortunately have a daily work schedule. It is imperative to maintain this for the sake of healthy and prosperous living. If you and your spouse both go to work and your children spend their time at daycare or school, there is no one at home and your pet should not have to be the one to stay there alone. If you are stepping out for three hours or so, you can keep him at home. But if you have to spend most of the day or more out, you should think of some alternatives to handle this situation. It is very obvious that you keep toys, food, water and everything needed near for your pet, but he will miss you. Pets especially dogs are social animals and the feeling of loneliness can make them bored and depressed. This can be really dangerous for their physical and mental health. This is where the need of dog boarding in Edmond, OK lies.
The situation can be as bad as the below-mentioned, if you leave your pet for most of the day or more than:
- After spilling water, your pet wouldn’t have anyone to refill the water bowl and it may be without water.
- For lack of interaction, it may bark continuously or fall sick.
- Separation anxiety may get into his brain.
- For boredom, it can do something very unusual such as destroy your belongings and forget his domestic training.
- Your pet can try running away, hurt itself to find its owner, or try make itself safe from thunderstorm or fireworks.
What you can expect in the dog boarding:
- Spacious and private indoor and outdoor kennels.
- Areas are disinfected and cleaned thoroughly.
- Availability of fresh water.
- Quality food.
- Climate-control features along with fresh air circulation.
- Regular exercise and play time.
- Social interaction with other dogs to make it a cheerful and active environment.
- Grooming facilities including bathing.
Therefore, if you want your dog to be happy and healthy on a whole, you should call Puppy Paws Salon & Spa, a reputable dog boarding center in Edmond, OK, where the dogs are given all the needed facilities so they won’t feel lonely or depressed.