Dog boarding is a good option for dog parents to enjoy an escape without leaving their dog at a neighbors’ or relatives’ house. In Oklahoma, people get this service often. Dog boarding is something where you will pay for your dog’s stay during your work time, a weekend or an entire week. If you are going on a trip where you can’t take your pet, or you are going out of town for work purposes, you can be tension-free for its overall well-being. The dog boarding professionals will take care of your beloved pet.
It has been discussed how you should take your dog to dog boarding in Oklahoma and how to find the right boarding for them. Now, it is time to learn what should be in your dog’s bag when you are taking it to board for longer than a day.
- Food is crucial and you have to bear this in mind while taking your dog to dog boarding. The professionals of dog boarding in Oklahoma learn the dogs food habits, like and dislikes and other habits of your pet. Still, you should pack two portions of food your dog loves to have for the stay.Labeling that food like breakfast, lunch or dinner, you can keep it in the dog bag. It will help your dog stay safe from an upset stomach and eating other types of food it may not like. It will help your dog also to have a homely feeling in the new environment.
- If your dog is under any treatment or needs to take medicines or supplements on a daily basis, you should pack that also. It is better to keep it in the bag for emergencies. Keep the medicines along with proper written instruction on its intake. It will help the dog not to fall in trouble without your presence.
- Dog daycare or dog boarding in Oklahoma is compassionate about dogs and are well equipped with dog toys. But you should give them the dogs favorite toy along with some other items in its bag. Initially, in the new environment, it will help them to be comfortable.
- Your dog will enjoy these days with new friends at the board house and you will be able to as well in your own vacation, but you two will miss each other. To make it easy for your pet, you should pack something with your scent. It can be your blanket, hanky or even socks.
- Pack a leash to take your dog to and from the facility.
- The documents regarding its vaccines, medicines, treatment, age, breed and everything else should be packed in the bag as well. It will help them to keep your dog healthy.
If you are planning a trip, you should find a well-facilitated dog boarding to keep your pet for those days. Puppy Paws Salon and Spa is one of the most reputable dog boarding homes in Oklahoma where you can rely on them to take care of your dog in your absence.