Your dog is your baby and as a dog parent, you know that you can only give him or her best care. You know how much your dog means for you and trust us, we know it as well. This is the reason why we always try to provide the best ever care for your dog at our boarding in Edmond, OK, when you are out of town. If you think, the journey will be hectic for your dog and you wouldn’t be able to give him or her adequate time they require, our boarding is the best option for you. They will be involved in activities, proper food, vaccines if required, grooming and everything else you may have thought of. Every dog is special for us, so we keep special arrangements for all; they wouldn’t feel uncomfortable or bored.
If your trip is not that hectic and you are going on a vacation to enjoy with your dog, you can take them with you. But, there are some considerable points that you have to keep in mind so that the vacation becomes enjoyable for your dog.
Boarding in Flight
The flight journey may seem hassle-free for you, but it is not necessary that your dog will enjoy it as well. It can be a tough experience for your dog. Lots of different noises, smells and sights can cause anxiety to the dog. Also, there are some rules of the airlines to carry your dog in flight. It has to be less than 20lbs and you should have a proper dog crate for that. Either you keep it in the dog boarding in Edmond, OK, or avoid flights.
Physically being with you is not enough for your dog to keep it healthy. He might enjoy staying with you and feel happy, but his health needs proper attention to stay fit. The change in the schedule, diets and environment can be difficult for the dog to cope with. When you will take your kids in Disneyland, you have to keep your dog in a hotel. This situation can be stressful for it. Physical and mental engagement is required for the dog which is guaranteed in the dog boarding in Edmond, OK.
Safety and Comfort
You may think of leaving your dog at friend’s home while you are out. But friends can have limitations and considerate situations where your dog can be uncomfortable. Also, you know your dog, they don’t. They may become confused to deal with the emergency if it arises. With the boarding, you can be sure that your dog is under professional surveillance, in terms of food, medicine, health checkup and everything else. There would be safety and comfort for your dog.
If you are thinking of getting a dog boarding facility in Edmond, OK, you should consider these below mentioned points to choose the best one.
- Cleanliness is important for everyone, including your dogs. The food bowls, beddings floors and the entire area should be clean enough. Otherwise, your dog can fall sick.
- Make sure all the dogs over there are vaccinated and do not forget to vaccinate your own dog as well. It will protect it from any kind of germ and infection. Rabies, Parvovirus and Bordetella are the important vaccines which are imperative.
- Check if the place is big enough to accommodate the number of dogs they care. The place should not be suffocating and small. It can make a dog anxious and uncomfortable.
- Know if they have a vet or emergency clinic so that the emergencies can be handled well.
- Know if the employees are Pet First Aid Certified or not. Observe their behavior. You will come to know if they are friendly enough or not.
- Ask about the activities they involve the pet. Dogs are playful and without the activities, they become bored, agitated and depressed as well.
We are Puppy Paws Salon and Spa, one of the most reputed dog boarding centers in Edmond, OK. We have all the above-mentioned facilities to keep your dog healthy and happy until you return and take it back.