Daycare & Half Day Daycare Available
7 Days per week
Daycare Packages Available
By Appointment OnlyContact Us
Why Puppy Paws?
- Cage-free boarding
- Accommodates dogs of all sizes and breeds
- State-of-the-art dog room designed by Mason Company
- Green turf grass for comfortable and clean play space
- All day access to indoor and outdoor playrooms
- Supervised open play by professional trained dog nannies who provide understanding, gentle, and compassionate care
- Up to 7 hours of group playtime
- Free Doggie Fun & Fitness activities all week
- Every dog receives a massage 3 times per day
- 24 hour monitored supervision by a security team
- Over 5,000 square foot play space
The Puppy Paws Doggie Fun & Fitness Program
Our Doggie Daycare is a dedicated dog haven, and it’s all about keeping your pup happy and healthy! We know your dog needs plenty of play time and exercise to stay in shape; that’s why we’ve lined up Fun & Fitness activities all week long. FREE with boarding and daycare 7 days a week!
Our OBSERVE, PLAY, AND MASSAGE method makes it happen:
MASSAGE: We cap off the Fun & Fitness Program by loving and massaging on your pup! We don’t just pamper them, every dog gets a massage 3 times a day!
And here’s the best part: Our Doggie Fun & Fitness program is included with Daycare & Boarding and it is FREE!
Doggie Daycare & Boarding Rules
We’d love to have your pup with us for Doggie Daycare! The health and safety of all dogs under our care is a top priority, so we always take into account each dog’s personality and health state. We get to know your dog individually so that we can provide the best care for each unique guest!
For boarding and daycare, all dogs must be:
- Current on Bordetella, Distemper, and Rabies shots
- Spayed and neutered by the age of one year
- Receiving monthly tick and flea treatments
We require our Puppy Paws guests to arrive on leash and wear a collar.
Is Your Dog Green, Yellow, or Red?
We know your dog just wants to play, but we understand that your main concern with doggie daycare is the safety and well being of your pup. As such, all first-time guests undergo our Temperament Test Evaluation to determine if they are a good fit for our social environment.
We identify each individual dog’s personality, play style, obedience, and level of comfort in playgroups and categorize them based on these color codes:
- Excellent level of obedience
- High level of comfort around other dogs of any personality
- May proceed with off-leash play and interactions
- Little intervention needed
- Decent obedience level
- Concern for miscommunication or conflict in off-leash play
- Requires monitored interactions with caution
- Possible signs of stress, fear, alert other warning signals
- May require action to intervene and redirect behavior
- High risk in off-leash play
- Increased risk of conflict
- High arousal, extreme stress or fear
- Requires intervention to stop action